Saavan:- Most Romantic Jodi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most evergreen and romantic couple on Indian Television so far.... They are the perfect couple....Their love is eternal...

3 posters

why is ff not accessible without logging in this forum?

maris08
    Desi Admirer
    Desi Admirer

why is ff not accessible without logging in this forum? Empty why is ff not accessible without logging in this forum?

Post  maris08 Tue 18 Jan 2011, 3:50 pm

lucky just a query..
    without logging in here, cant one access the saavan ff..
    only the other mentioned topics vms and siggies are visible and accessible..
    Is the ff sectn deliberately blocked for guests and open only to registered users..
    or is it some prob with mu lappy.. plz clarify..

Lucky
    Lucky
    Admin

why is ff not accessible without logging in this forum? Empty Re: why is ff not accessible without logging in this forum?

Post  Lucky Tue 18 Jan 2011, 4:36 pm

its locked for guests actually....you need to login to view... In fact i will be making videos and picture section visible only for members...so that atleast they join website and participate....i hope u understand
    Admin

why is ff not accessible without logging in this forum? Empty Re: why is ff not accessible without logging in this forum?

Post  26765 Sat 22 Jan 2011, 2:13 am

i like how its only visible to memebrs this way more members will join just to peek in Wink and then they will become addictive Shocked Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm